1. FC Köln want to help in the current crisis and are calling on fans to donate blood. FC Vice-President, Eckhard Sauren has already done his bit.
FC hand out help to the homeless
1. FC Köln have extended their support for those in need during the Coronavirus crisis. Twice a week, FC employees will hand out food and hygiene products to homeless people in Köln.
Disinfectant for Köln
FC and the 1. FC Köln Foundation have donated 500 litres of disinfectant to the Köln crisis team. This was possible thanks to a big personal effort and plenty of cunning, in the best way possible.
Amber Barrett: “I immediately fell in love”
The 1. FC Köln and Republic of Ireland goalscorer spoke to fc.de about her time in Köln so far, keeping fit with the new coaching staff, Coronavirus and Ireland’s form in the qualifiers.
FC Frauen sign Lena Lotzen
1. FC Köln Frauen have signed a European champion. Lena Lotzen will join FC next season from SC Freiburg. She has signed a contract valid for both leagues until summer 2022.
No games in April
The Deutschen Fußball-Liga DFL Presidium have recommended to postpone the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matches until at least 30th April.
A coin toss that made history
Perhaps the most evenly matched European Cup tie of all time, so much so that a coin toss could not pick a winner after the first attempt. What transpired between 1. FC Köln and Liverpool will never be forgotten, in a three-legged affair that had everything. Even snow.
Hennes is a father
1. FC Köln’s faithful mascot has had children for the first time in FC history, after his female goat friend Ilse gave birth to two female kids.
FC help Tafel Köln
1. FC Köln is starting an extensive project in order to compensate for the impending absence of food supplies for the needy in Köln. FC are working together with the FC-Foundation and REWE to support Tafel Köln.